In-Person Grant Writing Classes
Are you interested in grant writing but not sure where to start? Register for one of our grant writing classes today and learn from the experts! Our classes are limited in size to ensure that each student receives the individual attention they need to be successful. Don't miss your chance to learn how to win grants, earn a certificate in grant writing and become a grant writer!
Grant Writing Classes Near Me!
- January 4-5, Online Grant Writing Classes - Event Details | Register
- January 10-11, Pasadena, CA - Event Details | Register
- January 17-18, Atlantic City, NJ - Event Details | Register
- January 17-18, Las Vegas, NV - Event Details | Register
- January 24-25, Baltimore, MD - Event Details | Register
- January 24-25, Dallas, TX - Event Details | Register
- January 30-31, San Antonio, TX - Event Details | Register
- January 30-31 Jackson, MS - Event Details | Register
- February 1-2, Online Grant Writing Classes - Event Details | Register
- February 7-8, Tucson, AZ - Event Details | Register
- February 7-8, Salt Lake City, UT - Event Details | Register
- February 14-15, Santa Barbara, CA - Event Details | Register
- February 14-15, Billings, MT - Event Details | Register
- February 21-22, Atlanta, GA - Event Details | Register
- February 28-29, Oakland, CA - Event Details | Register
- February 28-29, Louisville, KY - Event Details | Register
- March 7-8, Online Grant Writing Classes - Event Details | Register
- March 6-7, Wichita, KS - Event Details | Register
- March 6-7, Bismarck, ND - Event Details | Register
- March 13-14, Nashville, TN - Event Details | Register
- March 20-21, Lubbock, TX - Event Details | Register
- March 20-21, Tampa Bay, FL - Event Details | Register
- March 27-28, Hartford, CT - Event Details | Register
- March 27-28, Long Beach, CA - Event Details | Register
- April 3-4, Portland, OR - Event Details | Register
- April 4-5, Online Grant Writing Classes - Event Details | Register
- April 10-11, Birmingham, AL - Event Details | Register
- April 10-11, Sacramento, CA - Event Details | Register
- April 17-18, Aurora, IL - Event Details | Register
- April 17-18, Austin, TX - Event Details | Register
- April 24-25, Albany, NY - Event Details | Register
- April 24-25, Phoenix, AZ - Event Details | Register
- May 1-2, Boise, ID - Event Details | Register
- May 1-2, Cleveland, OH - Event Details | Register
- May 2-3, Online Grant Writing Classes - Event Details | Register
- May 8-9, Columbia, SC - Event Details | Register
- May 8-9, St. Louis, MO - Event Details | Register
- May 15-16, Colorado Springs, CO - Event Details | Register
- May 15-16, Little Rock, AR - Event Details | Register
- May 22-23, Seattle, WA - Event Details | Register
- June 5-6, Abilene, TX - Event Details | Register
- June 5-6, Washington, DC - Event Details | Register
- June 6-7, Online Grant Writing Classes - Event Details | Register
- June 12-13, Pittsburg, PA - Event Details | Register
- June 12-13, Albuquerque, NM - Event Details | Register
- June 21-22, Minneapolis, MN - Event Details | Register
- June 21-22, St. Petersburg, FL - Event Details | Register
- June 28-29, Norman, OK - Event Details | Register
Online Grant Writing Classes
Our online grant writing classes are a great alternative to in-person classes, and they offer several advantages. First, you can attend grant writing courses from the comfort of your own home. Second, you can attend grant writing classes from anywhere in the world. So what are you waiting for? Register today for a live instructor led online grant writing class! Space is limited.
- July 4-5, Online Grant Writing Classes - Event Details | Register
- July 10-11, New Orleans, LA - Event Details | Register
- July 10-11, Providence, RI - Event Details | Register
- July 17-18, San Diego, CA - Event Details | Register
- July 17-18, Anchorage, AK - Event Details | Register
- July 17-18, San Bernardino, CA - Event Details | Register
- July 25-26, Raleigh, NC - Event Details | Register
- July 25-26, Miami, FL - Event Details | Register
- August 1-2, San Francisco, CA - Event Details | Register
- August 8-9, Online Grant Writing Classes - Event Details | Register
- August 14-15, Laredo, TX - Event Details | Register
- August 14-15, Honolulu, HI - Event Details | Register
- August 22-23, Milwaukee, WI - Event Details | Register
- August 22-23, Boston, MA - Event Details | Register
- August 23-24, Denver, CO - Event Details | Register
- August 23-24, Detroit, MI - Event Details | Register
- September 6-7, Cincinnati, OH - Event Details | Register
- September 7-8, Online Grant Writing Classes - Event Details | Register
- September 13-14, Philadelphia, PA - Event Details | Register
- September 13-14, Omaha, NE - Event Details | Register
- September 20-21, New York, NY - Event Details | Register
- September 20-21, Chicago, IL - Event Details | Register
- September 27-28, Des Moines, IA - Event Details | Register
- September 27-28, Montgomery, AL - Event Details | Register
- October 4-5, Houston, TX - Event Details | Register
- October 4-5, Denton, TX - Event Details | Register
- October 5-6, Online Grant Writing Classes - Event Details | Register
- October 10-11, Los Angeles, CA - Event Details | Register
- October 11-12, Jacksonville, FL - Event Details | Register
- October 18-19, Fresno, CA - Event Details | Register
- October 18-19, Indianapolis, IN - Event Details | Register
- October 25-26, Tulsa, OK - Event Details | Register
- November 2-3, Online Grant Writing Classes - Event Details | Register
- November 8-9, Bridgeport, CT - Event Details | Register
- November 8-9, El Paso, TX - Event Details | Register
- November 15-16, Kansas City, MO - Event Details | Register
- November 15-16, Riverside, CA - Event Details | Register
- November 20-21, Charlotte, NC - Event Details | Register
- November 20-21, Mesa, AZ - Event Details | Register
- November 29-30, Memphis, TN - Event Details | Register
- December 6-7, San Jose, CA - Event Details | Register
- December 6-7, Cheyenne, WY - Event Details | Register
- December 7-8, Online Grant Writing Classes - Event Details | Register
- December 7-8, Virginia Beach, VA - Event Details | Register
- December 13-14, Bakersfield, CA - Event Details | Register
- December 13-14, Tallahassee, FL - Event Details | Register
- December 20-21, Fort Worth, TX - Event Details | Register
- December 27-28, Reno, NV - Event Details | Register
Here's What You'll Learn
Looking to take your grant writing skills to the next level? Then join us for our next comprehensive grant writing class! Taught by our award-winning grant writing instructors, these classes are perfect for anyone looking to improve and develop grant writing skills.
- The Absolutely Best Ways to Approach Funders For Grant Money.
- The Top 3 Pillars For Writing a Successful Grant Proposal.
- 5 Proven Methods For Finding Funders That Will Give To Your Cause.
- Valuable Insight Into The Mindset Of The People Giving Out The Money.
- The 10 Essential DOs and DON’Ts in Grant Writing.
- Three Skillful Ways To Make Your Proposal Stand Out From The Rest.
- Winning Strategies To Secure Government Grants and Foundation Grants.
- How To Critique and Score Your Grant Proposal Just Like A Professional.
- Discover What Funders Look For in Your Proposal and How To Give It To Them.
- 7 Of Today's Best Practices and Trends in Grant Writing To Get A Competitive Edge.
- Insider Secrets on Making Your Proposal a Winner Before You Submit It.
- The Top 5 Time-Saving Grant Writing Strategies and More!!
You Will Benefit Greatly From...
- Two Full Days Of Grant Writing Expert Knowledge, Plus Engaging Training.
- Easy-To-Understand PowerPoint Handouts Loaded With Grant Writing Insight.
- Step-By-Step Instructions On How To Prepare A Great Grant Proposal.
- Opportunities To Have All Of Your Grant Writing Questions Answered.
- Special Reports And Grant Writing Articles, Samples And Templates.
- Membership To Grant Writing Forum (Ongoing Support And Insight).
- The Top 5 Time-Saving Grant Writing Strategies and More!!
Our Grant Writing Classes Agenda
Here's what you can expect when you attend our comprehensive grant writing workshop. This two-day Grant Writing Certification training will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to be an effective grant writer. We will cover a variety of topics on grant proposal development and grant management process to help you win grants, including:
Grant Writing Classes - Day 1
- Welcome and Introductions
- Overview of the Agenda
- Workshop Goals, Questions and Action Steps
- Learning to Think Like a Funder
- Reviewing and Critiquing Grant Proposals
- The Pillars of Successful Grant Writing
- Overview of Grants (Public & Private)
- Finding Grants
- Prep-Work for Grant Writing
- Lunch Break (1 hour)
- Common Mistakes In Grant Writing
- Interview with a Funder
- Approaching a Funder Correctly
- Understanding the Grant Process
- Proposal Contents and Elements of a Proposal
- Common Grant Application
- Recap Of Lessons Learned
Grant Writing Classes - Day 2
- Overview of the Agenda
- Revisit Workshop Goals, Questions and Action Steps
- The Big Launch
- Getting Your Team Together – Project Innovator
- Developing An Effective Proposal
- Cover Letter and Cover Sheet
- Narrative and Need Statements
- Program Methodology
- Lunch Break (1 hour)
- Goals and Objectives
- Evaluations and Sustainability Plan
- The Logic Model
- Recap of Lessons Learned
- Questions & Answers
Get ready to start developing effective grant proposals to secure government grants and foundation grants. This Certificate in Grant Writing training is sure to help your grant seeking efforts and we have several other online courses and grant writing conference to assist you with issues such as grant management software to garner more grant funding. Grant writers, experienced writers, and beginners love our grant writing courses and you will too.
25 Things You Can Learn In Grant Writing Classes & How You Can Benefit From Having This Valuable Knowledge And Skill!
Taking grant writing classes allows individuals to develop the knowledge and skills to seek and secure funding for their projects or programs effectively. Such courses can provide invaluable information about the different aspects of grant writing, including researching various funders, developing an effective proposal, grant writing software, networking with resources and organizations, budgeting properly, and following up after submitting a proposal.
With this vital training, individuals can more confidently pursue funding opportunities that may not have been available before and make a difference in their communities as a grant writer.
1. Learn the fundamentals of grant writing, including how to structure a grant proposal and research potential funders.
2. Acquire knowledge about different types of grants and resources available for funding projects.
3. Understand the elements that make up a successful grant application, such as how to write an effective letter of inquiry, budget preparation, research resources, grant writer software and proposal writing.
4. Master grant-writing techniques to create professional, practical grant proposals that are more likely to be funded.
5. Become familiar with different styles of grant writing, including persuasive and analytical.
6. Discover the importance of correctly formatting a grant application and how to use specific reference materials for support.
7. Master the art of networking to make connections and build relationships with prospective funders.
8. Learn how to evaluate an organization’s needs properly and develop a strategy for seeking grant funding.
9. Find out what type of research is necessary to determine who may be interested in funding a project or program.
10. Learn more about grant evaluation criteria, such as whether the project is feasible, has potential impact, and meets community needs.
11. Understand the value of developing marketing materials such as brochures or websites that can showcase the proposed project or program, which may increase its chances of being funded by a grant-making organization or business.
12. Leverage technology by learning to research grant opportunities using computers, databases, and online resources.
13. Develop a grant proposal writing style that is persuasive, clear, and convincing to potential funders.
14. Become familiar with the different types of corporate, foundation, and government grants available and how to apply for them effectively.
15. Learn how to budget appropriately to ensure the proposed project is feasible and financially viable.
16. Understand the importance of a well-written executive summary which can increase the chances of securing funding from potential donors or sponsors.
17. Discover the importance of following up after submitting a grant proposal and building relationships with donors or sponsors as part of successful grant writing efforts.
18. Develop skills in financial analysis, such as understanding trends in grant writing, examining budgeting and financial records, and analyzing data.
19. Become more knowledgeable about the unique challenges faced by nonprofit organizations and learn how to address them in grant applications best like professional grant writers.
20. Learn the importance of follow-through after submitting a grant proposal, including post-award compliance requirements like project reports or evaluation processes.
21. Understand how different types of foundations work, such as private foundations versus public charities, and how this affects the approach taken when applying for funding.
22. Strengthen communication skills by learning to effectively present information verbally and in writing to persuade potential donors or sponsors to fund projects or programs.
23. Develop an understanding of specific areas within grant writing, such as strategic planning, fundraising techniques, and working with other staff on collaborative projects for better grant applications.
24. Learn how to prioritize tasks and stay organized when managing multiple grant applications simultaneously like professional grant writers.
25. Gain insight into how successful grant writers approach the entire process of seeking funding from beginning to end to produce a better grant application.
Grant writing classes are an invaluable resource for individuals who want to expand their knowledge and develop skills in seeking and securing funding for projects or programs. Through such courses, learners can gain valuable insight into the different aspects of grant writing, which can provide a competitive edge when applying for grants. With the proper training and guidance, individuals will be confident to pursue funding opportunities and positively impact their communities.
The potential benefits of taking grant writing courses are numerous and varied, making it an excellent choice for those wanting to develop this critical skill set. By investing time and effort into learning more about this complex yet rewarding process, individuals can become better equipped to research and apply for grants to help make their vision a reality.
See what other grant writers are saying...
"Thank you so much for your help. Probably not a day has gone by that I didn't use something from your workshop."
"Rodney is a grant genius! His courses are well thought out and clear, making the process of learning grant writing easier and he maintains open communication... encouraging past students to reach out in an effort to create a supportive network of grant professionals."
"Thanks again for the grants class a few months ago… Since taking your class, I have landed nearly $4 Million in state and federal grants for the City of Redlands."
👋 Say 'Goodbye' to Boring Grant Writing Training That Leave You Lifeless and Uninspired. Say 'Hello' To the Best Grant Writing That Gets Funded And Become A Grant Writer!
At Grant Central USA, we understand that writing grants can be overwhelming. That's why we strive to make the process of learning how to write successful grants easier and more streamlined by providing expert-led training with practical action steps. Our grant writing certificate program are designed to help you gain clarity and take inspired action so you can get funded faster! Watch the videos now and hear for yourself.
Our Certificate in Grant Writing training program offers comprehensive and engaging education to empower individuals with the skills needed for writing successful grant proposals. Our top-notch instructors provide not only the essential knowledge but also the confidence necessary to effectively pursue a career in grant writing. Don't just take our word for it – hear from our students in their reviews about how this training sets a high standard, distinguishing itself as a leader in the field.
We understand the significance of being well-prepared to navigate the competitive landscape of grant writing. That's why our program covers a range of essential topics, including researching grant funding opportunities, understanding the intricacies of grant applications, and maximizing the potential for receiving grant awards.
Whether you're in Oklahoma, Florida, NYC, or any location across the country, our program is accessible to all. We believe in fostering a learning environment that caters to diverse backgrounds and aspirations. Our goal is to equip you with the expertise needed to excel in the realm of grant writing.
We're proud to be associated with the Grant Professionals Certification Institute, an esteemed organization dedicated to promoting excellence and ethical practices in the field. Our program aligns with their vision, ensuring that our graduates are well-prepared to achieve certification and stand out as accomplished grant professionals.
As you embark on this journey to become a successful grant writer, consider the numerous opportunities available. From attending grant writing classes in Oklahoma to pursuing a grant writing certification in Florida, you have the chance to immerse yourself in learning experiences tailored to your location and goals. Don't miss out on the chance to be a part of our community, which extends beyond the classroom, connecting you with networks and resources that can shape your career.
In the world of grant writing, connections matter. We maintain strong relationships with top grant writing companies that recognize the value of our training. Our graduates often find themselves positioned for success, not only equipped with knowledge but also armed with practical insights into the industry's best practices.
Join us and take the leap into the exciting realm of grant writing. Our program isn't just about teaching; it's about enabling you to thrive and make a meaningful impact through your grant writing endeavors.
Join Us For Our Net Comprehensive Grant Writing Classes in Your Area Or Online
Looking to take your grant writing skills to the next level? Then join us for our next comprehensive grant writing class! With a Professional Certificate in Grant Writing, taught by our award-winning grant writing instructors, these classes are perfect for anyone looking to improve their grant writing skills and build relationships with other grant writers.
So whether you're a beginner, full time, or a seasoned grant writer, our classes will give you the tools and knowledge you need to succeed. So mark your calendars and sign up today – we can't wait to see you there and help you join the ranks of other grant writers!
Grant writing certification California!
You'll Learn The Secret To Speaking The Funders' Love Language Confidently To Raise More Funds!
Unlike other grant writer trainings, we never leave our students feeling more overwhelmed than when they started. Instead, you'll gain a detailed understanding of the grants process and learn how to write winning proposals that will get approved. Our courses provide a comprehensive look at all aspects of the grants experience including research, proposal development, budgeting, evaluation, and funder accountability. You are even provided a script with the best ways to speak to funders like a grant writing expert. You will become a grant writer in no time.
"I'm calling from the Los Angeles Urban League, and I just wanted to let people know how wonderful I found the grant writing course. My colleagues and I enjoyed it. The instructor was phenomenal, very knowledgeable, friendly, enthusiastic. I couldn't ask for a better day for a grant writing course. I just wanted to share with you that you should experience it too. If you are interested in grant writing, whether you have experience or not. You definitely want to check out the grant writing course through Grant Central USA." -- Angela Dai' Re
What You Should Expect From Superior Level Grant Writing Classes
When selecting a grant writing training provider, it is essential to look for one that will provide comprehensive and detailed instruction. You should expect to learn the best practices of grant writing and fundraising principles. Additionally, you should receive assistance before, during, and after the official grant writing training. This access to ongoing support will help ensure success in your endeavors.
The top 5 grant writing best practices the provider should thoroughly explain are:
1. Defining clear goals and objectives with measurable results and outcomes.
2. Knowing how to determine the eligibility of prospective funders.
3. Understanding how to compose a successful proposal that meets all requirements and is tailored to the funder’s interests.
4. Establishing convincing evidence of need, capacity, and sustainability in your project plans or activities proposed in the grant request.
5. Developing an effective strategy for grant seeking beyond individual funding applications while also staying abreast of changes or updates in grant regulations and procedures over time.
If a grant writing training provider does not demonstrate these elements, it is important to avoid them. Make sure the provider is committed to helping you achieve success and is offering the necessary training and support before, during, and after the official grant writing training.
Choose a provider who offers comprehensive instruction in best practices that will help you create successful proposals for your unique needs. With an excellent grant writing program, you can successfully secure the funding needed to bring your project plans or activities to fruition.
In conclusion, when considering a grant writing training provider, it is essential that they provide comprehensive and detailed instruction in best practices as well as ongoing support before, during, and after their official course. Knowing the top 5 best practices of grant writing will ensure that you have access to the knowledge and resources needed for successful results.
Avoid providers who do not demonstrate these elements and instead look for ones that offer comprehensive instruction in the best practices you need. With the right grant writing program, you can secure the funding needed to make your project plans or activities a reality.
Now you know what to expect from superior-level grant writing classes. We hope that it provides helpful insight into how to choose a grant writing provider and succeed in grant endeavors.
Enjoy GREAT Returns On Your Investment With Booming Increases In As Little As 3 Months Worth Thousands Of Dollars. Watch Videos!
At Grant Central USA, we are committed to helping our students succeed. Our certificate in grant writing training provide an engaging and interactive learning experience with top instructors who will not only give you the knowledge you need to write successful proposals but also the confidence to take action.
"I thought the grant writing workshop was a very unique experience. I was glad to be in a room of other like-minded individuals. People that were all at my level or a little bit more experienced, but we all got to learn from each other. The lessons and the things we were taught in the two days were invaluable and there were things that I saw an immediate return on in my own personal experience because of something that was brought to my attention that I was just unaware of. So, I would recommend it to anybody and anybody looking to further their education for their own personal reasons or to help their organization. I would recommend it to you as well." - Hassan Huntley
Train Your Entire Team With Our Private Grant Writing Events In Your City
Hosting a private grant writing workshop can be a great way to improve your organization's ability to secure funding. Our one or two-day workshops can be tailored to your specific needs and can be held either virtually or on-site. You can also choose from a variety of quality instructors who will help you learn the best strategies for securing grants with effective grant proposal development.
Benefits of Hosting A Grant Writing Workshop
1. Learn from the best: Get tips and tricks for grant writing from experienced instructors.
2. Tailor the workshop to your needs: Choose what you want to learn and focus on your specific areas of need.
3. Get help with fundraising strategies: Figure out how to secure more funds for your organization.
4. Connect with other grant writer: Make valuable connections with others in the field.
5. Get a tailored workbook and resources: Take home all the materials you need to continue learning after the workshop is over
Bring a Grant Writing Training Event To Your City
Hosting a private grant writing workshop can make the difference between success and failure when it comes to securing grants for your organization. The best part is that you don't have to travel far to attend one! You can bring an experienced grant writing consultant right to your city or town and get personalized, hands-on grant writing training with some of our best courses. This way, more of your staff can benefit from the workshop, and you don't have to worry about having to leave your office or home. Plus, you'll save time and money on travel expenses, making it even more convenient for those interested in grant writing certification.
At the end of the workshop, your organization will benefit from a greater understanding of how to secure grants, incorporating insights from the latest grant writing conferences 2023. This is a great way to ensure that your staff are properly trained and equipped with the knowledge they need to succeed. Whether you're looking to bolster your team's skills in technical writing or seeking to collaborate with good grant writing consultants, this workshop covers it all.
So don't wait any longer – host a private grant writing workshop today! With the help of an experienced instructor and insights from recent grant writing conferences 2023, you'll learn all the tips and tricks you need from a grant writing training foundation to make your organization's fundraising efforts more successful. Your staff will thank you for taking this important step. And for those considering grant writing schools, this workshop can serve as a valuable hands-on experience that complements formal education.
Need To Register A Group
If you have a group of five or more people from your agency needing to register you can use our fast track registration process below. You will need to have the details of those who will be attending, including their full name, number, email, mailing address, and the city and date of the event you are registering.
🔶 First Step: Download and complete the register form below.
🔶 Second Step: Select the appropriate group below and 'click to invest now' to pay.
🔶 Third Step: Complete and upload the following form at Group Registration.⭐️ Click Here To Download Register Form