Learn Grant Writing In Just Two Days With Today's Best Grant Writing Classes!
Get access to top-rated grant writing instructors, insight, and systems.
Grant Writing Classes Agenda
In-Person Grant Writing Classes
Are you interested in grant writing but not sure where to start? Register for one of our grant writing classes today and learn from the experts! Our classes are limited in size to ensure that each student receives the individual attention they need to be successful. Don't miss your chance to learn how to win grants, earn a certificate in grant writing and become a grant writer!
- January 5-6, Online Grant Writing Classes - Event Details | Register
- January 11-12, Pasadena, CA - Event Details | Register
- January 18-19, Las Vegas, NV - Event Details | Register
- January 23-24, Dallas, TX - Event Details | Register
- January 25-26, San Antonio, TX - Event Details | Register
- February 2-3, Online Grant Writing Classes - Event Details | Register
- February 8-9, Tucson, AZ - Event Details | Register
- February 15-16, Billings, MT - Event Details | Register
- February 22-23, Atlanta, GA - Event Details | Register
- February 27-28, Louisville, KY - Event Details | Register
- March 2-3, Online Grant Writing Classes - Event Details | Register
- March 8-9, Wichita, KS - Event Details | Register
- March 15-16, Nashville, TN - Event Details | Register
- March 22-23, Tampa Bay, FL - Event Details | Register
- March 29-30, Long Beach, CA - Event Details | Register
- April 4-5, Portland, OR - Event Details | Register
- April 6-7, Online Grant Writing Classes - Event Details | Register
- April 12-13, Sacramento, CA - Event Details | Register
- April 19-20, Austin, TX - Event Details | Register
- April 26-27, Phoenix, AZ - Event Details | Register
- May 2-3, Boise, ID - Event Details | Register
- May 4-5, Online Grant Writing Classes - Event Details | Register
- May 10-11, St. Louis, MO - Event Details | Register
- May 17-18, Little Rock, AR - Event Details | Register
- May 24-25, Seattle, WA - Event Details | Register
- June 1-2, Online Grant Writing Classes - Event Details | Register
- June 7-8, Washington, DC - Event Details | Register
- June 14-15, Albuquerque, NM - Event Details | Register
- June 21-22, Minneapolis, MN - Event Details | Register
- June 28-29, Norman, OK - Event Details | Register
Online Grant Writing Classes
Our online grant writing classes are a great alternative to in-person classes, and they offer several advantages. First, you can attend grant writing courses from the comfort of your own home. Second, you can attend grant writing classes from anywhere in the world. So what are you waiting for? Register today for a live instructor led online grant writing class! Space is limited.
- July 6-7, Online Grant Writing Classes - Event Details | Register
- July 10-11, New Orleans, LA - Event Details | Register
- July 12-13, San Diego, CA - Event Details | Register
- July 17-18, Anchorage, AK Event Details | Register
- July 26-27, Miami, FL - Event Details | Register
- August 2-3, San Francisco, CA - Event Details | Register
- August 3-4, Online Grant Writing Classes - Event Details | Register
- August 10-11, Honolulu, HI - Event Details | Register
- August 16-17, Boston, MA - Event Details | Register
- August 23-24, Detroit, MI - Event Details | Register
- September 6-7, Cincinnati, OH - Event Details | Register
- September 7-8, Online Grant Writing Classes - Event Details | Register
- September 13-14, Philadelphia, PA - Event Details | Register
- September 20-21, Chicago, IL - Event Details | Register
- September 27-28, Los Angeles, CA - Event Details | Register
- October 4-5, Houston, TX - Event Details | Register
- October 5-6, Online Grant Writing Classes - Event Details | Register
- October 11-12, Des Moines, IA - Event Details | Register
- October 18-19, Indianapolis, IN - Event Details | Register
- October 25-26, Tulsa, OK - Event Details | Register
- November 2-3, Online Grant Writing Classes - Event Details | Register
- November 8-9, El Paso, TX - Event Details | Register
- November 15-16, Kansas City, MO - Event Details | Register
- November 20-21, Charlotte, NC - Event Details | Register
- November 29-30, Memphis, TN - Event Details | Register
- December 6-7, San Jose, CA - Event Details | Register
- December 7-8, Online Grant Writing Classes - Event Details | Register
- December 13-14, Bakersfield, CA - Event Details | Register
- December 20-21, Fort Worth, TX - Event Details | Register
- December 27-28, Reno, NV - Event Details | Register
Learn Grant Writing Today The Quick and Easy Way with Our Instructor Led Award-Winning Training To Develop Successful Grant Proposals To Improve Your Win Rate!
Here's What You'll Learn
Looking to take your grant writing skills to the next level? Then join us for our next comprehensive grant writing class! Taught by our award-winning grant writing instructors, these classes are perfect for anyone looking to improve and develop grant writing skills.
- The Absolutely Best Ways to Approach Funders For Grant Money.
- The Top 3 Pillars For Writing a Successful Grant Proposal.
- 5 Proven Methods For Finding Funders That Will Give To Your Cause.
- Valuable Insight Into The Mindset Of The People Giving Out The Money.
- The 10 Essential DOs and DON’Ts in Grant Writing.
- Three Skillful Ways To Make Your Proposal Stand Out From The Rest.
- Winning Strategies To Secure Government Grants and Foundation Grants.
- How To Critique and Score Your Grant Proposal Just Like A Professional.
- Discover What Funders Look For in Your Proposal and How To Give It To Them.
- 7 Of Today's Best Practices and Trends in Grant Writing To Get A Competitive Edge.
- Insider Secrets on Making Your Proposal a Winner Before You Submit It.
- The Top 5 Time-Saving Grant Writing Strategies and More!!
You Will Benefit Greatly From...
- Two Full Days Of Grant Writing Expert Knowledge, Plus Engaging Training.
- Easy-To-Understand PowerPoint Handouts Loaded With Grant Writing Insight.
- Step-By-Step Instructions On How To Prepare A Great Grant Proposal.
- Opportunities To Have All Of Your Grant Writing Questions Answered.
- Special Reports And Grant Writing Articles, Samples And Templates.
- Membership To Grant Writing Forum (Ongoing Support And Insight).
- The Top 5 Time-Saving Grant Writing Strategies and More!!
Gain the skills to implement a proven grant development system and win grants.
You’re just a few steps away from learning to develop grant proposals and winning grants with our Certificate in Grant Writing. Join over 100,000 others who have benefited greatly from our training and become a grant writer.See What Others Grant Writers Are Saying
Our Grant Writing Classes Agenda
Here's what you can expect when you attend our comprehensive grant writing workshop. This two-day Certificate in Grant Writing training will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to be an effective grant writer. We will cover a variety of topics on grant proposal development to help you win grants, including:
Grant Writing Classes - Day 1
- Welcome and Introductions
- Overview of the Agenda
- Workshop Goals, Questions and Action Steps
- Learning to Think Like a Funder
- Reviewing and Critiquing Grant Proposals
- The Pillars of Successful Grant Writing
- Overview of Grants (Public & Private)
- Finding Grants
- Prep-Work for Grant Writing
- Lunch Break (1 hour)
- Common Mistakes In Grant Writing
- Interview with a Funder
- Approaching a Funder Correctly
- Understanding the Grant Process
- Proposal Contents and Elements of a Proposal
- Common Grant Application
- Recap Of Lessons Learned
Grant Writing Classes - Day 2
- Overview of the Agenda
- Revisit Workshop Goals, Questions and Action Steps
- The Big Launch
- Getting Your Team Together – Project Innovator
- Developing An Effective Proposal
- Cover Letter and Cover Sheet
- Narrative and Need Statements
- Program Methodology
- Lunch Break (1 hour)
- Goals and Objectives
- Evaluations and Sustainability Plan
- The Logic Model
- Recap of Lessons Learned
- Questions & Answers
Get ready to start developing effective grant proposals to secure government grants and foundation grants. This Certificate in Grant Writing training is sure to help your grant seeking efforts and we have several other online courses to assist you with issues such as grant management to garner more grant funding. Grant writers, experienced writers, and beginners love our grant writing courses and you will too.
25 Things You Can Learn In Grant Writing Classes & How You Can Benefit From Having This Valuable Knowledge And Skill!
Taking grant writing classes allows individuals to develop the knowledge and skills to seek and secure funding for their projects or programs effectively. Such courses can provide invaluable information about the different aspects of grant writing, including researching various funders, developing an effective proposal, networking with resources and organizations, budgeting properly, and following up after submitting a proposal.
With this vital training, individuals can more confidently pursue funding opportunities that may not have been available before and make a difference in their communities as a grant writer.
1. Learn the fundamentals of grant writing, including how to structure a grant proposal and research potential funders.
2. Acquire knowledge about different types of grants and resources available for funding projects.
3. Understand the elements that make up a successful grant application, such as how to write an effective letter of inquiry, budget preparation, research resources, and proposal writing.
4. Master grant-writing techniques to create professional, practical grant proposals that are more likely to be funded.
5. Become familiar with different styles of grant writing, including persuasive and analytical.
6. Discover the importance of correctly formatting a grant application and how to use specific reference materials for support.
7. Master the art of networking to make connections and build relationships with prospective funders.
8. Learn how to evaluate an organization’s needs properly and develop a strategy for seeking grant funding.
9. Find out what type of research is necessary to determine who may be interested in funding a project or program.
10. Learn more about grant evaluation criteria, such as whether the project is feasible, has potential impact, and meets community needs.
11. Understand the value of developing marketing materials such as brochures or websites that can showcase the proposed project or program, which may increase its chances of being funded by a grant-making organization or business.
12. Leverage technology by learning to research grant opportunities using computers, databases, and online resources.
13. Develop a grant proposal writing style that is persuasive, clear, and convincing to potential funders.
14. Become familiar with the different types of corporate, foundation, and government grants available and how to apply for them effectively.
15. Learn how to budget appropriately to ensure the proposed project is feasible and financially viable.
16. Understand the importance of a well-written executive summary which can increase the chances of securing funding from potential donors or sponsors.
17. Discover the importance of following up after submitting a grant proposal and building relationships with donors or sponsors as part of successful grant writing efforts.
18. Develop skills in financial analysis, such as understanding trends in grant writing, examining budgeting and financial records, and analyzing data.
19. Become more knowledgeable about the unique challenges faced by nonprofit organizations and learn how to address them in grant applications best like professional grant writers.
20. Learn the importance of follow-through after submitting a grant proposal, including post-award compliance requirements like project reports or evaluation processes.
21. Understand how different types of foundations work, such as private foundations versus public charities, and how this affects the approach taken when applying for funding.
22. Strengthen communication skills by learning to effectively present information verbally and in writing to persuade potential donors or sponsors to fund projects or programs.
23. Develop an understanding of specific areas within grant writing, such as strategic planning, fundraising techniques, and working with other staff on collaborative projects for better grant applications.
24. Learn how to prioritize tasks and stay organized when managing multiple grant applications simultaneously like professional grant writers.
25. Gain insight into how successful grant writers approach the entire process of seeking funding from beginning to end to produce a better grant application.
Grant writing classes are an invaluable resource for individuals who want to expand their knowledge and develop skills in seeking and securing funding for projects or programs. Through such courses, learners can gain valuable insight into the different aspects of grant writing, which can provide a competitive edge when applying for grants. With the proper training and guidance, individuals will be confident to pursue funding opportunities and positively impact their communities.
The potential benefits of taking grant writing courses are numerous and varied, making it an excellent choice for those wanting to develop this critical skill set. By investing time and effort into learning more about this complex yet rewarding process, individuals can become better equipped to research and apply for grants to help make their vision a reality.
See what other grant writers are saying...
"Thank you so much for your help. Probably not a day has gone by that I didn't use something from your workshop."
"Rodney is a grant genius! His courses are well thought out and clear, making the process of learning grant writing easier and he maintains open communication... encouraging past students to reach out in an effort to create a supportive network of grant professionals."
"Thanks again for the grants class a few months ago… Since taking your class, I have landed nearly $4 Million in state and federal grants for the City of Redlands."
Say 'Goodbye' to Boring Grant Writing Training That Leave You Lifeless and Uninspired. Say 'Hello' To the Best Grant Writing That Gets Funded And Become A Grant Writer!
At Grant Central USA, we understand that grant writing can be overwhelming. That's why we strive to make the process of learning how to write successful grants easier and more streamlined by providing expert-led training with practical action steps. Our Certificate in Grant Writing training are designed to help you gain clarity and take inspired action so you can get funded faster! Watch the videos now and hear for yourself.
Our Certificate in Grant Writing training provide an engaging and interactive learning experience with top instructors who will not only give you the knowledge you need to write successful grant proposals but also the confidence to take action. Watch a few of our student reviews and see for yourself why this grant writing training stands head and shoulders above the rest to help you get funded and become a grant writer.
Join Us For Our Net Comprehensive Grant Writing Classes in Your Area Or Online
Looking to take your grant writing skills to the next level? Then join us for our next comprehensive grant writing class! With a Professional Certificate in Grant Writing, taught by our award-winning grant writing instructors, these classes are perfect for anyone looking to improve their grant writing skills and build relationships with other grant writers.
So whether you're a beginner, full time, or a seasoned grant writer, our classes will give you the tools and knowledge you need to succeed. So mark your calendars and sign up today – we can't wait to see you there and help you join the ranks of other grant writers!
You'll Learn The Secret To Speaking The Funders' Love Language Confidently To Raise More Funds!
Unlike other grant writer trainings, we never leave our students feeling more overwhelmed than when they started. Instead, you'll gain a detailed understanding of the grants process and learn how to write winning proposals that will get approved. Our courses provide a comprehensive look at all aspects of the grants experience including research, proposal development, budgeting, evaluation, and funder accountability. You are even provided a script with the best ways to speak to funders like a grant writing expert. You will become a grant writer in no time.
"I'm calling from the Los Angeles Urban League, and I just wanted to let people know how wonderful I found the grant writing course. My colleagues and I enjoyed it. The instructor was phenomenal, very knowledgeable, friendly, enthusiastic. I couldn't ask for a better day for a grant writing course. I just wanted to share with you that you should experience it too. If you are interested in grant writing, whether you have experience or not. You definitely want to check out the grant writing course through Grant Central USA." -- Angela Dai' Re
What You Should Expect From Superior Level Grant Writing Classes
When selecting a grant writing training provider, it is essential to look for one that will provide comprehensive and detailed instruction. You should expect to learn the best practices of grant writing and fundraising principles. Additionally, you should receive assistance before, during, and after the official grant writing training. This access to ongoing support will help ensure success in your endeavors.
The top 5 grant writing best practices the provider should thoroughly explain are:
1. Defining clear goals and objectives with measurable results and outcomes.
2. Knowing how to determine the eligibility of prospective funders.
3. Understanding how to compose a successful proposal that meets all requirements and is tailored to the funder’s interests.
4. Establishing convincing evidence of need, capacity, and sustainability in your project plans or activities proposed in the grant request.
5. Developing an effective strategy for grant seeking beyond individual funding applications while also staying abreast of changes or updates in grant regulations and procedures over time.
If a grant writing training provider does not demonstrate these elements, it is important to avoid them. Make sure the provider is committed to helping you achieve success and is offering the necessary training and support before, during, and after the official grant writing training.
Choose a provider who offers comprehensive instruction in best practices that will help you create successful proposals for your unique needs. With an excellent grant writing program, you can successfully secure the funding needed to bring your project plans or activities to fruition.
In conclusion, when considering a grant writing training provider, it is essential that they provide comprehensive and detailed instruction in best practices as well as ongoing support before, during, and after their official course. Knowing the top 5 best practices of grant writing will ensure that you have access to the knowledge and resources needed for successful results.
Avoid providers who do not demonstrate these elements and instead look for ones that offer comprehensive instruction in the best practices you need. With the right grant writing program, you can secure the funding needed to make your project plans or activities a reality.
Now you know what to expect from superior-level grant writing classes. We hope that it provides helpful insight into how to choose a grant writing provider and succeed in grant endeavors.
Enjoy GREAT Returns On Your Investment With Booming Increases In As Little As 3 Months Worth Thousands Of Dollars. Watch Videos!
At Grant Central USA, we are committed to helping our students succeed. Our certificate in grant writing training provide an engaging and interactive learning experience with top instructors who will not only give you the knowledge you need to write successful proposals but also the confidence to take action.
"I thought the grant writing workshop was a very unique experience. I was glad to be in a room of other like-minded individuals. People that were all at my level or a little bit more experienced, but we all got to learn from each other. The lessons and the things we were taught in the two days were invaluable and there were things that I saw an immediate return on in my own personal experience because of something that was brought to my attention that I was just unaware of. So, I would recommend it to anybody and anybody looking to further their education for their own personal reasons or to help their organization. I would recommend it to you as well." - Hassan Huntley
Train Your Entire Team With Our Private Grant Writing Events In Your City
Hosting a private grant writing workshop can be a great way to improve your organization's ability to secure funding. Our one or two-day workshops can be tailored to your specific needs and can be held either virtually or on-site. You can also choose from a variety of quality instructors who will help you learn the best strategies for securing grants with effective grant proposal development.
Benefits of Hosting A Grant Writing Workshop
1. Learn from the best: Get tips and tricks for grant writing from experienced instructors.
2. Tailor the workshop to your needs: Choose what you want to learn and focus on your specific areas of need.
3. Get help with fundraising strategies: Figure out how to secure more funds for your organization.
4. Connect with other grant writer: Make valuable connections with others in the field.
5. Get a tailored workbook and resources: Take home all the materials you need to continue learning after the workshop is over
Bring a Grant Writing Training Event To Your City
Hosting a private grant writing workshop can make the difference between success and failure when it comes to securing grants for your organization. The best part is that you don't have to travel far to attend one! You can bring an experienced instructor right to your city or town and get personalized, hands-on training with some of our best courses. This way, more of your staff can benefit from the workshop, and you don't have to worry about having to leave your office or home. Plus, you'll save time and money on travel expenses.
At the end of the workshop, your organization will benefit from a greater understanding of how to secure grants and be more successful in their fundraising efforts. This is a great way to ensure that your staff are properly trained and equipped with the knowledge they need to succeed.
So don't wait any longer – host a private grant writing workshop today! With the help of an experienced instructor, you'll learn all the tips and tricks you need to make your organization's fundraising efforts more successful. Your staff will thank you for taking this important step.
Executive Director Finds Grant Central USA's Training Effective In Helping Nonprofits To Gain Winning Strategies For Securing More Funds.
"My name is Mark Dyken, and I'm the Director of the Jamestown Family Resource Center. I just finished my class with Rodney and I've got to say it was a great time, he's a really good presenter and the information that he is giving people will really help you with your grant applications. It's done by somebody who knows the business, who spent sometime in it and you can tell that he really cares about what he is doing, so the information gets to you in a really effective way."
Need To Register A Group
If you have a group of five or more people from your agency needing to register you can use our fast track registration process below. You will need to have the details of those who will be attending, including their full name, number, email, mailing address, and the city and date of the event you are registering.
🔶 First Step: Download and complete the register form below.
🔶 Second Step: Select the appropriate group below and 'click to invest now' to pay.
🔶 Third Step: Complete and upload the following form at Group Registration.⭐️ Click Here To Download Register Form