Discover the Art of Building Financially Fruitful Relationships with Those Giving Out The Money!
Let's face it, in life, there are "the haves" and "the have nots." Yes, those with the knowledge and insight needed to win as many grants as possible and those who are left scratching their heads wondering how life could be so unfair.
Well, we are about to let the cat out of the bag with this one... and reveal a few secrets from veteran grant writer Lori Call.
Lori was the former director of foundations for a liberal arts college. She will share advice and money-winning tips to help you get funded.
Here's what you will learn:
- How To Build a Relationship with Funders
- How To Maintain a Fruitful Relationship with Funders
- Discover What Makes A Good Grant Writer
- Explore Creative Ways For Follow-up Reports
- Gain Insight On Writing Grant Proposal For Educational Institutions
- Keep Your Team On Track And Necessary Prep-Work Before Writing A Proposal
- Effectively Critiquing Your Grant Proposal And much more!
Get ready to get funded... order now!
⭐️ This set is available to GFIC members as a part of the Gold Membership. It is a cost-effective way to access valuable information to win more grants for many of our members