Who Else Wants To Get A Job FAST?
Wouldn't It Be Nice If You Could Cut From The Back Of The Line To The Front Of The Line To Get Hired FAST?
YES! This informative interview with Kelvin Vaughan reveals how to do EXACTLY so that you aren't waiting months and months trying to land a good job. You will gain insight into a proven system that has helped him and others land good jobs with good companies.
This 45 minutes training will walk you through what you must do in the beginning, middle, and ending stages of your job-seeking pursuit.
- It will reveal several out of the box strategies to help you get on the radar of potential employers and communicate to them in a way that makes you STAND OUT from the rest of the pack.
- You will discover the correct mindset and attitude you will need to have to get a job quickly.
- Learn the best ways to identify jobs that might be in the market place that you may not even realize.
Here's a BIG HINT for you... not every job is posted on Craigslist, Monster, ZipRecruiter, and the various job boards! Many of the good ones stay clear of these to keep from being inundated with applications from everyone!
This training will help you realize jobs that you may not know exist and show you how to unearth these opportunities.
- You will learn the Top 3 Things That ALMOST Every Employer Wants and hear how you can IMMEDIATELY use this to your advantage to land your next job!
- Discover how to get an employer's attention by showing how you help them address the Top 3 Things ALMOST Every Employer Wants!
- This training goes beyond the basics and places you into the right psychology you must have, and helps you understand how employers are thinking when considering hiring you.
- Hear why this will be crucial to your success and how it impacts the other things you will be doing to get a job fast.
- You will learn about the all-important self-assessment you will need to do BEFORE you reach out to prospective employers to communicate the true value you can bring to them and their organization.
So many people seeking jobs completely overlook doing this, which keeps them on the outside looking in. But you won't be left outside because this will reveal to you exactly what to do.
- You will gain insight into the practicals ways that you can turn every past work experience and skill into a golden nugget to make you more attractive to potential employers.
- Discover how to ask the right questions during your interview and how to see if the job opportunity is really a good fit for you and your employer. Remember, this is a two-way fit... it must not be one-sided!
- You will also enjoy real-life stories of practical things others did to reflect their potential value to an employer and see how you can do the same!
- If you are new to the job market, you will also benefit by seeing how you can take many of these same principles and techniques and adapt them from your life experience.
- You will find out ways to discover what is really important to employers with a 5 Point Research System that makes it easy to know what is front and center of an employer's priorities.
This will help you to identify an employer's key dominant objectives for the year and use this insight to your advantage. Most of the other applicants wished they knew these techniques that you will be using again and again to land your ideal job!
- You will also learn the secret to helping an employer solve tangible and concrete problems.
- Plus, you discover the type of list you need to create to go after your top jobs at these companies effectively.
- You'll even learn about the "ABOVE METHOD" and how to create multi-ways to speak with your ideal employer.
- Learn to do the opposite of what most others are doing when seeking a job!
- You will increase your understanding of how to use the employer's self-interest to your advantage and communicate in a way that is music to their ears. Grasping this one principle alone can be a complete game-changer for you in getting a job fast.
This training will make a tremendous difference in helping you because your mindset, messaging and things you do will BE DIFFERENT!