Grant Central USA - GFIC Giveaway Official Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are and existing users of Facebook.
- Employees of Grant Central USA, and Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, LinkedIn, LinkedIn.com, their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
Entry online, by Facebook or LinkedIn:
- No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per account holder.
- To enter, log onto https://www.grantcentralusa.com/contest and share the entry on the comment from which the contest link will direct you. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
- The contest starts on Jan. 9, 2020, at 5 a.m., PST and all entries must be received by Grant Central USA by 5 p.m. PST on Feb. 8, 2020. Grant Central USA is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
- On Feb. 10, 2020, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
- One (1) winner will be selected. That winner will receive One Year Free Subscription to GFIC Gold Membership and Get Funded Now One-Hour Consultation a $2,500 retail value.
- Each winner will be notified by Facebook and LinkedIn private and public message. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Grant Central USA at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize virtually from Grant Central USA. If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Grant Central USA reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Grant Central USA. Grant Central USA has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household.
- Grant Central USA is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- Grant Central USA is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Grant Central USA has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at Grant Central USA at 840 E. Green Street # 427, Pasadena, CA 91101.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Grant Central USA at P. O. Box 701, Pasadena, CA 91102 by March 11, 2020.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Grant Central USA and FACEBOOK and LinkedIn accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Grant Central USA cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Grant Central USA is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Grant Central USA reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Grant Central USA, Facebook.com, LinkedIn, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc., and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”), LinkedIn, LinkedIn.com are not affiliated with Grant Central USA nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook or LinkedIn.